Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Coolest Love- Chapter 6

"Umm, hi?"
"You were...amazing." Everyone gave Milan a dirty look like they wanted to say it first.
"Yah you were sexy!" Shawn Thornton called out.
"Dude!" about 6 of them said.
"That was the greatest thing I've seen in a while!" Blake Wheeler blurted out.
Milan looked like he could explode and I felt so bad. I changed the subject.
"So, are we ready to go?"
"Yah let's go."
I walked out with Milan and he opened the door for me and we started off for Marc's house.
"So why didn't you tell all the guys that you were going out with me?"
"I didn't know if you wanted to be all public."
"Oh I'll tell them."
"Okay, if you wanna break all of their hearts."
"It's better then breaking yours."
His smile was light but his eyes couldn't hide anything. He was happy.
"Ok."
"I'm sorry about your loss."
"I'm sorry Alex Ovetchkin was cheaking you out."
"Ew, he is so ugly."
"Yah have you seen his nose."
"Are you kidding me?! China could see his nose from here."
We had some good laughs.
"So do you wanna hang out after the game on Saturday?"
"Oh sorry. I can't my cousin is coming in and I'm going to a party with him after."
"Oh who is your cousin?"
uh-oh. "Eric Staal."
"What?! He's your cousin?"
"Yup."
"That is so cool." Okay that was different.
We got to Marc's and his wife Katie was very nice and friendly. The weird thing is even though most of the guys had girfriends a lot of them just wanted to talk to me.
"You guys should know that I have a boyfriend."
"No way."
"You have to be kidding me."
"Shoot."
"Who?"
"Umm, Milan."
They all glared across the room at him. It took him a minute to realize they were staring at him.
"Um, hey?" he asked when he saw the guys staring.
"Dude, really?"
"not cool."
"What about the code?"
"Ok first calm down and second there isnt a code."
My face had gone about as pale as posible. I guess this wasnt a good idea. Although, Milan didn't look worried at all, he was laughing. What? He got up and sat next to me.
"You know they won't stop hitting on you right?" he whispered in my ear.
"Well, I was hoping..."
"Not gonna happen." he laughed.
The guys seemed to forget about the whole situation and were back to themselves.
"So when you two split howabout you and I get together?"Matt Hunwick asked.
"Let's hope thats not soon." I shot back. The guys started laughing. So now the truth is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment