Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Coolest Love- Chapter 2

Oh my god. Milan Lucic looked at m. And smiled! I walked out to my car in a daze. We had practice in a half an hour. When I checked my phone I had 1 missed call and 1 new text message. Both were from Cameron. The message said:
Baby, come over my house tonight :D
Oh great. I needed to make sure that he knew we were over. I dialed his number and he picked up quickly.
"Hey Baby"
"I'm not your baby Cameron. We are over."
"You peice of shit, get your ass over to my house or get out of my life."
"Well I'm going to have to choose to get out of your life."
"Whatever, bitch."
Then he hung up. I couldn't do anything but cry, no sob, walking back into the TD Bank Garden. I ran right into what felt like a wall, until I felt an arm grab me making sure I was ok. I said I was fine and I was sorry. Then I realized who it was. I just ran into Milan Lucic. He smiled the most beautiful smile I have ever seen as I brushede the remaining tears off my cheek.
"I'm Milan."
"Hi I'm Sarah."
"That is a beautiful name."
"Thanks." I blushed.
"Hey aren't you one of the dancers for the Celtics?"
"Well actually we were split up into two groups, one for the Celtics and one for the Bruins."
"Oh so what group are you in." He looked hopeful.
"I'm with the Bruins." I smiled and he prctically beamed.
"Oh so we will be together a lot." He smiled even bigger.
"Yah, well I have to go. I'll see you around."
"Wait, why don't you give me your number and maybe we can grab lunch before the game tomorrow."
"Okay."
We switched phones and then we both had to run to practice. I was almost late but I made I made it just in time.

I led the warm-ups and we started our first combination. I had a huge smile on my face the whole time. Emma could tell something was up. Our group was made up of me, Emma, Sammy, Lauren, and Tiff. Lauren and Tiff are so stuck up. I hate them. They have hated me extra ever since I became team caption. These girls flirt with every guyin our college and now every Bruin. And get all of them. Unlike me, who gets no one. Emma and Sammy are my best friends. I was so happy to get them on my team. Emma is gorgeous and is a charmer. Sammy is brillient and average looking. I'm in between them. I have been dancing for 5 years longer then them. I have danced for 17 years. They have danced for 12.

By the time practice ended we had finished the 1st dance. We have practice again tomorrow before the game. That ment I would see him longer tomorrow. Then to make it even bettewr the Bruins were also leaving. I saw Milan walking out with Marc Savard and Shawn Thornton. They were talking and then he scanned the parking lot, looked straight at me, then told Marc and Shawn something. They both looked up and called me over. Milan looked embarassed. Oh great. I walked over to them.
"So are you Sarah?"
"Yes and you are Shawn and Marc." They smiled. Now they know that I'm not a puck bunny.
"We heard you were upset, can we ask why?" Milan looked shocked. His jaw drooped I just giggled.
"Oh it was just my boyfriend," Now they all looked shocked. "Well, my ex-boyfriend. I broke up with him the other night and obviously he didn't get it. So I just had to explain it to him and what he said was so aweful. It just got me upset."
"Oh well we are really sorry."
"Yah but he wasn't worth it. And again I'm really sorry I ran into you Milan."
"Dude she ran into you, you told us you swept her off of her feet." I giggled again and he blushed.
"So what would you say if we asked if you would like to go to lunch with my friend Looch here before our first game of the season?"
"I... would say....yes."
Milan and I just smiled at each other.
"So, it's a date."

No comments:

Post a Comment