Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Coolest Love- Chapter 4

Thursday Oct. 1 8:00 a.m.
Emma and Sammy were still sleeping. I hoped in the shower. I was already getting butterflies. By the time I got out and was wearing a robe they were both up.
"Hey Sa, what time do we have to be at the Gardeb today?"
"Well, I talked to Claude Julien and he said we should be there by 3 p.m. if we need to make another dance. Then we hang out there until the game starts. And he said we can hang out with the guys before the game starts."
"Oh my god that is so cool."
"Yah I know right!"
"Oh but what about Tiff and Lauren?"
"Oh my god, what if Milan likes them better than me?"
"He won't yesterday after you talked to the 3 of them and you were walking to your car you should've seen the look on his face. It was complete love."
"Really?"
"Yes really and I'm starving. Anyone else want food?"
"Yah can I have pancakes."
"I'll have one too."

Our dorm is avtually a 3-floor house just off of campus. It's a nice house too. Sammy lives on the first floor because she likes to be on the ground. I have the second floor, and Emma has the third floor because she wanted to feel like she lived in a penthouse. Each floor has its own kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. I chose the second floor because it has two huge walk-in closets. I use one for clothes and the other for dance stuff.

I could barely eat because I was so nervous and excited. After I finished I put on my clothes and did my hair and make-up. Milan got to my house right on time. He looked more adorable then ever, and he smelled so good when he gave me a hug. Then he opened the door for me! We both had our stuff to take to the Garden, and we talked the whole way into Boston like we had known eachother forever. We walked into Boston Beer Works and he held my hand! Of course people wanted autographs. It was so cute when he took pictures with the little kids. Then some skank went up and asked him to marry her. I was so mad. When I sat down Milan started laughing.
"What?"
"Were you jealous?"
"What?! No...maybe...a little...yah."
"There is nothing you need to be jealous about."
We continued to talk and he invited me to a party at Marc Savards' house after the game. We finished eating and he payed. He held my hand as we walked into the Garden. I told him I needed to go to practice and our team would be down in an hour. Then before I left he kissed me on the cheek.

At practice Tiff and Lauren were being complete bitches as usual.
"Hey Tiff, know what I heard?"
"What Lauren?"
"I heard the Sarah has a boyfriend."
"No way, she must be paying him."
"Either that or she is easy."
"Would you two shut up?!"
"Oh I guess we found our answer."
"So which one is he?"
"Why would I tell you?"
"Well it has to be one of the three you talked to yesterday."
"You don't know that."
"We know everything."
"Yah except how to spell your own name."
"HAHAHA you are so funny, so was it the short, hot one, the tall hot one, or the inbetween, hot one?"
"Yah I'll tell you so you can go and hook up with him."
"I don't need you as my motovation."
I was so mad. We finished the second dance and headed back to the locker room.

Thursday Oct. 1 4:45 p.m.
We got to the locker room and the guys were hanging out in the lounge. When we walked in they all wanted to know my name, which was kind of weird. I told them who I was with a small smile, I introduced Sammy and Emma and then, of course, Tiff and Lauren introduced themselves. To my surprise none of the guys cared about any of the four of them, they were all staring at me. This was good for me because Tiff and Lauren would never find out. Also bad for Milan because all of his friends were checking me out. I guess only Shawn and Marc knew. Sammy and Emma were talking to them, probably about me and Milan.I couldn't see where Tiff and Lauren were but then I spotted them talking to David Krejci and Johnny Boychuck. They weren't paying any attention to them. The guys were staring at me.
The first people to approach me were Tim Thomas and Tuukka Rask. These two goalies were going to be my best guy friends. We were hanging out on the couch, talking like we had known each other for twenty years. Tuuk and Timmy gave me their numbers before I went over to Milan, who looked like he was fuming.
"Whats wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Are you jealous?"
"What?! No...maybe...a little...yah."
"You have nothing to be jealous about."
Thats when it happened, he kissed me on the lips, just a peck, but it was perfect. Then I turned around and the only two people that saw were throwing dagers my way. Tiff and Lauren. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment