Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Coolest Love- Chapter 3

After I said bye to the boys and Milan gave me a hug, I got in the car and 3-way called Sammy and Emma.
"You'll never guess what just happened!"
"What?" They said in unison.
"I'm going on a date with Milan Lucic tomorrow!"
"Oh my gosh I;m so excited for you!"
"Yah that is so great!"
"I wonder what Lauren and Tiff will say to you tomorrow."
"I'm not planning on saying anything or she'll steal him away, just like she does with every other guy."
"Are you kidding me?! You are so much prettier then her."
"Yah and they saw you talking to the guys."
"You have to be kidding me, well I'll see you guys when I get home. Bye."
"Bye."
"Adios."

When I got home I had 2 new text messages.
From: Milan <3
hey i'll pick you up at 1 tomorrow. Is that okay?
I sent him back a yes and that I couldn't wait for it. The next one was from my cousin, Eric Staal. Yes the Staal Brothers are my cousins.
From: Ericisthebestcousinever!
Hey I'm in town next Saturday for a game. We need to hang!
I said that I would be at the game and we could hang out after the game. I decided not to tell him about Milan yet. I don't know how he will take it.

Emma and Sammy live in the same house as me and they wanted to help me choose an outfit to wear for tomorrow. We had an outfit in 20 minutes flat. It was dark-wash jeans, a white long sleeve v-neck shirt and my new high-heeled brown suede slouch boots. (I needed some height.) Added with a blue saphire heart neckalace (that brought out my eyes) and some rings my outfit was complete. Then we wanted to watch to watch a movie so we rented P.S. I Love You and practically cried the whole time.

I was texting Milan the whole time too. He is so nice and caring. I also texted Eric who was very protective of his little cousin and he didn't like me dancing because he didn't want guys to be all over me. He also told me to stay away from the Bruins. Uh-oh. When the movie ended we were all really tired so we went to bed. Tomorrow will be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment